Taking excellent notes and reviewing them thoroughly is the best way to prepare for a test or exam. The big day – test day – has its own unique set of challenges and considerations, however, which are covered in depth in this section. The topics addressed include:
- What you should do the night before the test
- Why sleep is so important
- What to do the morning of the test
- Strategies to ensure you’ll arrive at the test location on time
- How to reduce those nervous and anxious feelings
- How to develop confidence in your academic skills
- What to bring with you to the test or exam
Overall, the information presented in this section will help you arrive in the right frame of mind when your test day comes. Hopefully, the articles will even contain some tips or strategies that you wouldn’t have thought of on your own. It is important to note, however, that there is no need to implement everything contained in these articles, and you should feel free to use the tips that you feel will benefit you the most.
Remember, feeling relaxed and confident when you arrive for a test is no substitute for regular study, but it can help you maximize your performance regardless of the type of test you are taking.