Location – Dallas, TX
Employment Type – Contract
Test Taking Central is a recruiting service for technical, educational, and medical writers. We recruit writers, proofreaders, and editors in a variety of fields. We match these applicants with existing needs in the publishing industry.
Our goal is to provide great candidates with excellent job opportunities. Applicants will be screened by our staffing professionals and must meet our standards of qualification.
We are currently looking for qualified MCAT Psychology/Sociology professionals in the Dallas, TX area. Applicants should be able to provide unique content that will display their knowledge and expertise in the field of Psychology/Sociology.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Creating top quality unique content.
2. Working with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications.
3. Responding to feedback in a timely manner.
1. Minimum 4-year degree required, experience with MCAT preferred.
2. Applicants with writing experience will be given preference.
3. Must be detail-oriented and apply that mindset to writing (e.g., spelling, grammar)
4. Must be very comfortable working with computers.
5. Must have very strong knowledge of MS Word.
6. Must be able to accept constructive criticism.
7. Must have good organizational skills.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications,
Send resume to: email@example.com
Put “MCAT Psychology/Sociology” in the subject line of your email.